Friday, January 13, 2012

Amazon KDP results

My bad for the long hiatus! I have been busy with work on and offline. Just wanted to share my expericnce with the Amazon KDP select program so far.

I was under the misconception that you get paid for "free books" you sell on your promotion days. I did notice my fisrt sales within that time period though with the increased publiciy. Nothing special but the numbers are below.

Sold
153
Amount Earned
$24.64

Ran 2 more and the sold results are:
917

Should find out my earnings soon and will update on that as well.

Overall I think the KDP select progam has been great for me, I got some good reviews as well as exposure I would not have gotten otherwise.

I would however recommend not running you promotions all 5 days straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment