Monday, December 12, 2011

Pay Per Call

Pay per call, until today was something I have never heard of.  Quite odd as I have been in affiliate marketing and internet marketing for quite some time.  I just happened to stumble upon in by chance.  Since then I have been consumed with learning about it. 

Simply put, Pay-per-call ads generate phone call leads. The billable event is a phone call to the advertiser's business. You get specific 800 or 888 numbers to your account and then generate calls those numbers.  The payouts on some are amazing even without a purchase.  The caller sometimes just needs to stay on the line for a set amount of time to earn you anywhere from $2.00 to $40.00. 

Not sure how I will approach this yet.  It is in my planning stages now and I will share how I do and what I do when I start getting some income from this.  Do a Google search for now if you want and check into it.

Let's make some more money!!!


12/13/2011 UPDATE

Whoa, this thing has huge potential to make some good earnings.  The 2 main advertisers that I trust doing this right now are Commission Junction and LinkShare.

I got in on the CJ earlier and I am testing a few methods with a little amount of cash.  If the ROI is good I will explain how/what I did.  As for the LinkShare account, I am still waiting to be approved for the pay per call.  Updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment