Saturday, December 10, 2011

Writing is harder than most think!

Still making progress on my eBook.  Over the last few days I have finished the following chapters.


           Chapter 4 - Why now?
           Chapter 5 - Choosing the right sit
           Chapter 6 - Statistical Data
           Chapter 7 - Setting up your accounts
           Chapter 8 - Creating product line
 
 It sure can take a lot out of you even if you are very good in that respective field.  I know when I read it over after completion it will be another work some and take longer breaks type of thing.

 I also was searching around for paperback publishing and was very surprised when I came across Amazons CreateSpace which allows publishers to get their books to a wide audience in paperback with $0 costs to them.  It is a great service for indie writers and I will use it upon completion of my book.  I will plug them as it is free.

Publish and sell your book, music or film on Amazon.com and other channels using free tools from CreateSpace. Get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment