Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Project Wonderful best bet

I ran my little experiment in running ads for my affiliate networks. I ran the same ad with 3 different ad platforms. I used Google Adwords, Microsoft Ad Center, and Project Wonderful. All using pretty much the same start time and everything to a tee.

The ROI is saw with Project Wonderful was amazing compared to the others. Although PW is CPM, it still works out fine for me. Probably better given the fact you can hand pick the webpage and then run the stats through Quantcast and Alexa to pinpoint the audience.

PW will be my main platform for the time being. I am making quite a good bit of money from it and see no reason to quit. Another site close to it is www.Buysellads.com, could give them a try soon as well.

Oh yeah, go check this out for a free $50 on in advertising credits. It promotion runs out Dec. 30th so jump on it.

http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment